Friday, March 16, 2018

Summer | Pink Paislee Summer Lights | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection! As Summer is now drawing to a close, I have some new shares for you next week using a new collection!

I was hoarding that pretty paper from the Summer Lights collection as I just adore it! I wanted to give it a good send off when I used it so I picked a cut file that reminded me of the sun rays and cut it out with my Cameo. I then machine stitched in between all the sun rays and I love how it turned out!

Once I had that main part done, the rest just fell into place, I used some of the leftover ephemera pieceschipboard stickers and small stickers to embellish and layer around my photo!

Those chippie thongs are so cute! I just had to add them to a layout! I was so glad I could use some of my left overs from this awesome collection!

I hope you have checked out this collection plus so much more in the Sassy store?

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Summer Lights Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg Summer Lights Thickers Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Holographic Foil Icons/Chipboard

  Summer Lights Acetate Stickers Word Jumble W/Holographic Foil   Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg W/Holographic Foil   
Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:8    Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:11

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails