Friday, July 14, 2017

Love Paris | Shimelle | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share another travel themed design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers! I have used a mixture of Shimelle's Go Now Go and Starshine collections on this layout!

I decided to cut a title out from some red cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo. I then machine stitched through it to add some detail and to help keep it adhered! The cork 'Love' forms the beginning of my title, I overlapped the 'Love' onto a piece of the ephemera for a fun look!

I just love the transparent acrylic pieces of ephemera included in the Shimelle collections, they are perfect for adding embellishments near and around photos without taking away the focus of the photo! I find the best way to adhere these is to staple them down with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the Sassy store for all your scrapbooking needs!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/SheetsShimelle Go Now Go Ephemera 40pk
Shimelle Starshine Apollo Paper 12x12   Shimelle Starshine Flair Plastic Buttons 8/Pkg
Journey Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows  Premium Red Cardstock
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails