Sunday, May 13, 2018

Pretty in Pink | April 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the AMAZING April 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

This week I had the double assignment to create a monochromatic layout based on this week's sketch! Make sure you check out the sketch challenge in the Facebook group and join in!

Originally I was going to create a mono layout using yellow but then changed to pink when I saw all the pretty pink tones in the these gorgeous kits!

I had the perfect photo of my niece dressed in a cute pink outfit and so the title came together easily as well!

To matt my photo, I cut up one of the exclusive Project Life cards and for the other 2 spaces either side of my photo, I used 2 papers from the super cute Paige Evans/Pink Paislee Pick Me Up 2' x 2' paper pad found in the April 2018 Embellishment kit! I layered other bits and pieces over the top of both the photo and the 2'x 2' papers to add more colour, dimension and interest!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have been creating with your April 2018 Hip Kits?!

Share your creations with us!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails