Saturday, February 10, 2018

XO | Love Always | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

I am SOOOOO excited to be back sharing my first layout as part of the Cocoa Vanilla team for the 2nd time! I really missed being on the Cocoa Vanilla team last year so you could imagine my delight and excitement when Zoe asked if I would like to join the team again! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!!!

We are celebrating LOVE right here on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog all this week and since I have oodles of product still left from when I was a designer previously, I decided to use up some of the beautiful Love Always collection for my Love themed layout today!

I started out by choosing a cut file with lots of hearts and cut it from the B side of the Lovely Things paper....I also used the sketch pen to draw the outline heart so that I was able to poke holes in to add some hand stitching.  I then chose lots of the different papers and backed all the hearts with different papers from the Love Always collection.

Once all the hearts were filled in, I matted my photo slightly with the black spotted vellum piece from the Vellum Accents pack, I then adhered my photo to the right hand side of the heart, the 'XO' chipboard piece became my title plus I added the cute chippie stickers 'You + Me' from the chipboard sticker sheet! A few other embellishments like accessory stickers, enamel dots and a flair button all help to decorate my layout but not over do it. I wanted the photo to be the main focus plus I didn't want to cover up many of the hearts either!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Till next time......happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails