Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Shine On | January 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

I have a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club today! This week, I have a product focus assignment to use the Main Squeeze ephemera found in the January 2018 Embellishment kit. I used lots of it to layer in and around my photo. I really like how some of the pieces pop out and add interest to my layout!

The gold glitter pieces are so pretty so I made sure to add some of those hehe!

This photo cracks me up, its of myself and one of my good friends having fun with Snapchat filters!

My title was made from the gorgeous Vicki Boutin 'All the Good Things' foam glitter thickers also found in the January 2018 Embellishment kit!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails