Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Love You | December 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I have a Valentine's themed layout to share with you created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous December 2017 Hip Kits!   

I started off my layout by choosing a background paper and seriously...who could not go past this amazing paper designed by fellow DT member Irit Landgraf! I just adore those watercoloured roses! 

I added a few layers of both Project Life cards and ephemera pieces underneath my photo to add some dimension and interest. Lots of the Vicki Boutin products were used on this layout! 

My new favourite thing are those pom pom frames found in the December 2017 Embellishment kit! Super cute!! One had to make an appearance on this layout! I love how it draws the eye to the photo. 

Those Crate Paper Good Vibes puffy thickers found in the December 2017 Main kit made the perfect title for this layout! The Good Vibes clear stamp set is gorgeous too! I stamped a few words that suited around my page!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails