Friday, January 26, 2018

Christmas Joy | Crate Paper Fa La La | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you with my last Christmas layout share created for Sassy Scrappers!! I have finally used up most of the items from the Crate Paper Fa La La collection that I had to work with over December and January! 

This photo is of my gorgeous niece Olivia...my sister had a professional Christmas photo shoot done and the photos are beautiful!! I had to use one on one of my Christmas layouts!

I had been saving up the cute chipboard deer for the perfect layout and I finally got to add him to this layout!! Woohoo!! I think it goes perfectly as it reminds of Bambi!

I cut out an awesome cut file from Just Nick Studio using the green plaid paper and used that as my starting point. I was then able to place and arrange everything based around the title! This is a great way to get started if you aren't sure where to start...it gives you a design straight away and takes some of the guess work out for you!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Check out the Sassy store for the gorgeous products currently in store and make sure to keep a look out for all the gorgeous new products coming in soon too!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)       Fa La La Festive Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"


Fa La La Together Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"     Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter

Fa La La Buttons 12/Pkg      Fa La La Cardstock Stickers 6"X12" 2/Pkg W/Gold Foil   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails