Sunday, December 31, 2017

Magic and Wonder | November 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!!

 Today I am back to share a design team layout created for Hip Kit Club with you focusing on cut files! I decided to use the awesome Candy Cane cut files from the Hip Kit Club 12 Days of Giving this year! 

I used the beautiful November 2017 Hip Kits to create my layout today! I cut the candy canes from the one of the red papers found in the November 2017 Main Kit!

I was able to match the colours in my photo using some choice embellishments....I stuck with the red and green to allow my photo to pop!

The Peppermint Everything piece at the bottom was perfect for this candy cane filled page!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails