Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2017 December Daily Days 3, 4, 5 and 6 | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing some more of my 2017 December Daily album with you!

Today I am sharing Days 3, 4, 5 and 6 with you! I have used a mixture of both the HKC 2017 December Documented kit and the 2017 November Main and Add-On kits too! 

I just love the pocket page style for a bit of a change from the usual layouts I create! The amazing exclusive journal cards are absolutely perfect for adding some journaling, a couple of embellishments like phrase stickers and then simply sliding into the pockets! 

These spreads literally took me an hour to create all together, I didn't even have my photos printed! The Hip Kit Club kits make it so simple and time effective to create pretty projects in a short time!

How is your December Daily coming along? We would LOVE to see it! Please share your spreads/album with us in the HKC Facebook Member forum!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails