Thursday, November 30, 2017

Cards | October 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to be sharing 4 cards that I created for Hip Kit Club recently using the AMAZING October 2017 Main and Add-On kits!


Because I don't do Project Life, I love to use the gorgeous exclusive Project Life cards for layering underneath my photos on layouts and also as bases for cards too! I just love those beautiful colourful ones from the October 2017 Project Life kit so I used 2 of those as backgrounds for 2 of my cards! The puffy stickers were perfect embellishments to add to these bright cards!

For the sentiments, I used some ephemera pieces, a chipboard piece and one of the fabric pieces from the Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio. 

I added some machine stitching to 2 of the cards where I had used patterned paper for the background to add some texture and interest...I love how this gives an added handmade touch. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails