Friday, August 4, 2017

Up, Up and Away | Shimelle | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team scrapbook layout created for Sassy Scrappers! I have used some of the cute goodies included in the awesome Shimelle 'Starshine' collection!


I started out by cutting a few hot air balloon cut files from white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo, I then backed them with a couple of the different patterned papers from the Starshine collection to help bring them to life! This then led me to fussy cut some of the cute clouds from the cloud paper....it was very easy to create a scene like layout with all these cute elements added to my layout!

This photo is of my eldest son learning to fly his kite....its a photo from quite a few years ago now...he is almost 12 now and he is about 6 in this photo!

I have made a pact with myself to try and include more journaling on my layouts...I am not a fan of my own handwriting at all so typing it on the computer and printing it out is what works best for me and besides I really like the look of journaling strips!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pop over to the Sassy store and buy some new goodies and get creating! We would love to see what you create with your goodies!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Shimelle Starshine Flair Plastic Buttons 8/Pkg    Shimelle Starshine Orion Paper 12x12

Shimelle Starshine Rosetta Paper 12x12     Shimelle Starshine Galileo Paper 12x12

Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/Sheets   Journey Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails