Tuesday, June 20, 2017

So Very Beautiful | May 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Hip Kit Club using the May 2017 Main and Add-On kits! 
For this week, I was given the 'no white' theme again....now this is not an easy task for me but I am happy with how my layout turned out this week!

I started off by cutting one of the gorgeous May 2017 exclusive cut files from the Little by Little heart paper by Shimelle. I then backed some of the pretty teal cardstock to help ground it a little bit. It did take me a while to work out what background paper to use to adhere the cut file circle too....in the end I decided on the dark grid like paper to help my photos pop a little bit!

I had many photos of my niece that I had taken when she was showing me her new outfit that I had bought for her, so I decided to print them in a filmstrip look to show a bit of a series!

Because her cute little top has a bunny rabbit on it, those little puffy bunny rabbit stickers from the Lovely Day collection by Dear Lizzy were the perfect addition to this layout....especially that one sitting right beside the photos...how cute is it?  I used mostly the Little by Little by Shimelle products included in the May 2017 Hip Kits for this layout since everything co-ordinates so perfectly! 

I don't normally use flowers on my layouts but these ones are just SO pretty and my darling niece is the perfect subject to include them!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have you subscribed to our kits yet? You can start whenever you want too! Just go to the Hip Kit Club store to find out more!

Happy creating!

Tarrah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails