Friday, June 16, 2017

So Hungry | Alex by Bella Blvd | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing another new layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Alex collection by Bella Blvd! This is the 6th layout I have now created with these awesome products and I still have 1 more to share! I think 7 layouts from a few papers and embellishments is excellent value, don't you?!

When I saw all the food related ephemera pieces in the Alex collection I just knew I had the perfect photo to use on this layout! My 11 year old certainly likes to think with his stomach so this layout is him to a tee! I added lots of the food related die-cuts to compliment my layout plus some of the wood veneer and stickers too!

The black zig zags are from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet, I cut it up into 3 different pieces so that I could place them strategically around my layout! I like how the black really pops against the yellow background! My title is made up of the grey alphabet stickers also included on the 12 x 12 sticker sheet!

So that's all from me today, I hope you found some inspiration from my layout today? Check out this collection plus loads more all available now in the Sassy Scrappers store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Alex Borders Paper 12"X12"        Alex Daily Details Paper 12"X12"

Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"      Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts

Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/Pkg September Skies Wood Veneer Shapes

 Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails