Sunday, June 18, 2017

Circling the Globe | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I have a new layout to share with you created for Just Nick Studio....recently my family and I went on an AMAZING holiday to the UK and Europe for 4 weeks! Hence I have loads of travel photos!
I decided to enlarge the globe included in the Around the World cut file set and cut it out from vellum, I then machine stitched it to the background paper, the collection I have used is the We R Memory Keepers collection called Jet Set. I really like how the vellum mutes the busy background paper a little bit. 
I also cut the plane and the suitcase from this cut file set to use as embellishments that would tie in with my theme. I reduced the size of the plane a little bit and then cut it from orange cardstock and I cut the suitcase out of some green cardstock I had laying around.
A tag, a few stickers, a flair button and some wood veneer were all added to compliment the theme. I also added some white mist to brighten my layout up a little bit!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Why not check out the Just Nick store for cut files that may suit your next project? There are loads in store to choose from!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails