Friday, June 23, 2017

All Boy | Alex by Bella Blvd | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my 7th layout using the Bella Blvd Alex collection created for Sassy Scrappers!


The background paper I have used is quite busy so I decided to cover it over with some white cardstock but before I did, I used my Cuttlebug to cut out 3 circles. I made sure to cut them out from the very centre of the paper so that I could use the entire paper as a background without anyone knowing its been hacked into!   

I cut more circles from the other papers as well to balance it all out. I used the alphabet stickers from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet to create my title, I decided to place the title following the shape of one of the circles.

I took the Cool Kid wood veneer and backed it with some patterned paper so it didn't get lost on the white cardstock.

A couple more stickers were added as well as some puffy star stickers and a few small wood veneer to further embellish my page! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 
Make sure to check out the Sassy store for all the awesome products now in store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Alex Beast Mode Paper 12"X12"      Alex Daily Details Paper 12"X12"
          Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"        Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts         
       Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/Pkg         Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix      
         September Skies Wood Veneer Shapes        
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails