Sunday, April 16, 2017

Yay! | Just Nick Studio

Happy Easter everyone!
Today I have a new design team layout to share with you created for Just Nick Studio.....believe it or not, its not Easter themed! It's a birthday themed layout I am sharing this week as the design team are all using words/sentiment cut files on our projects!
I combined two different cut file sets from the Just Nick store for this layout...I used the candles and the balloons included in the Birthday sentiments set below.....  
I decided to add my photos as a photo strip this time...I really like this look whenever I have a few photos I want to include as a series. The skinny photos means you can layer and tuck embellishments and cut files in and around the photos!
and the Make a Wish and Yay words from the Card sentiments 1 set.
These photos were taken at my little guy's 4th birthday a couple of years ago...he absolutely LOVES cake of any kind and that is what he gets most excited about at birthday parties! Even his own!
The Make a Wish collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio was perfect for this layout...the Just Nick cut files match with this collection perfectly!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Check out the cut files available in the Just Nick store now!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails