Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Home Sweet Home | March 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you sharing a cute design team layout created for Hip Kit Club featuring the March 2017 Main and Add-On kits!
This week I was definitely inspired by all the cute elements from the Dream On collection by Pinkfresh Studio included in the March 2017 Hip Kits! I absolutely adore the rainbows and the houses! Theses elements teamed with the cute house paper from the Lovely Day collection by Dear Lizzy was a great choice for this layout about staying at home! I fussy cut some of those houses out and topped many of them with the triangle leatherette stickers from Pinkfresh Studio found in the March 2017 Main kit...they reminded me of cute roof tops!   
I used the amazing March cloud cut file designed by Kim Watson and backed the clouds with some of the dark blue paper for some extra pop of colour and to match the pants my nephew is wearing in the photo! I then layered them in and around the houses to create a fun home scene! The puffy stickers by Pinkfresh Studio in the March 2017 Project Life kit went perfectly 
My title this week is made up of the Charm Thickers found in the March 2017 Main kit and I fussy cut the 'Sweet' title from the Shimelle 'Little by Little' paper, also found in the March 2017 Main kit! I backed the whole layouts onto the pink/salmon cardstock and added some machine stitching for a little more interest as well!
I hope I have inspired you to give a layout like this a try using your March 2017 Hip kits?! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails