Friday, April 21, 2017

Everyday Gamer | Bella Blvd Alex | Sassy Scrappers

Hi there friends!

 Today I am back with another boy themed layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome 'Alex' collection by Bella Blvd.


To begin this layout I decided to cut a title from a Just Nick Studio cut file set that went with the theme of my photo! My eldest son is a mad gamer so this title was perfect for this layout! The 'everyday' wood veneer piece from the Heidi Swapp set was also the perfect addition to my title too!

Once I had my title set out how I wanted it to look, I began to add my photo and some of the cute embellishments from the Bella Blvd Alex collection...there are lots of pieces that reference gaming and boys in this collection so they had to be included on this layout!

The wood veneer pieces I added include a star burst and some arrows and I added some of the yellow puffy stars also by Bella Blvd. Stars and arrows never go astray on boy layouts! The flair and enamel dots are the only things I added as extras from my stash.

I finished this layout off with some Mister Huey's Warm Calico Mist (I use this a lot on my layouts).

Have you checked out the Sassy store lately? You can find the Bella Blvd Alex collection plus loads more gorgeous products in store now!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Products I used that are found in the Sassy store....

     Alex Beast Mode Paper 12"X12"

  Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts  Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/Pkg  

Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix   September Skies Wood Veneer ShapesPhotobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails