Sunday, March 19, 2017

Scrapbooking Everyday | Pretty Little Studio Guest Designer

Hi everyone!
A little while back, I was asked if I would like to guest design for Pretty Little Studio. Of course the answer was yes and so I have 4 projects to share over the next couple of days with you!
I was asked to create an 'About Me' project for my first day...

I just had to create a layout about me and my love for scrapbooking! I used the 8 x 8 fruit stand paper from the 'Summer Vibes' collection to back that large title cut file..


I also used some of the Adore bookmark tags and one of the wood veneer pieces from the Oakley Avenue collection too!

One of the pretty 4 inch Cambridge doilies was a nice layering piece underneath my photo too..

Stay tuned for 3 more projects using Pretty Little Studio products over the next few days!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating! 
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails