Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Delight in Every Moment | February 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you sharing another new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the February 2017 Main and Add-On kits!
This week I was very inspired by the circles on that gorgeous Oasis paper by Crate Paper. I punched out some of the circles and machine stitched through them to help attach them to the page as well as add texture to the layout too! 
delight-in-every-moment 
I used some of the gorgeous ephemera pieces from the Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper ephemera pack, found in the February 2017 Main kit as layering pieces underneath my photo, I like how these give a touch of colour and dimension to my layout. My photo is of my two beautiful boys taken at a weekend getaway we had together last year...we just loved this particular beach and could have spent hours there!  
delight-in-every-moment-detail
I decided that the 'Delight in Every Moment' was the perfect title for this layout as it sure was a delight all round! It was delightful to be with my boys, the beach was delightful, the weather was delightful...you get the idea!  
delight-in-every-moment-detail-2
I just love that cute camera sticker from the Chasing Dreams sticker sheet, found in the February 2017 Embellishment kit! It added some balance to the colours a little bit. I also added some of the pretty chipboard stickers to finish my layout. The last thing I added was some gold Heidi Shine for a little shimmer.. 
delight-in-every-moment-detail-3
I hope you have found some inspiration from my layout today! I had fun creating it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x 
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails