Tuesday, February 28, 2017

You Are Awesome | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
 Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Just Nick Studio that I recently created using one of the awesome background cut files!
As well as the Wheels in Motion cut file, I also used the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection....I just love this collection for slightly older boys and it goes perfectly with that cut file!
This is the cut file I used on my layout, the Wheels in Motion cut file. I cut it from a light green cardstock and then backed lots of the open circles with different patterned papers and my photo. I then used foam pop dots to pop the cut file up off the background cardstock.
I had some cute Project Life cards laying around on my desk that went perfectly with this layout so I used some to tuck underneath the cut file and one also became my title.  
I added some black thread and some black mist to add some different textures and to finish my layout. 
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Be sure to check out the Just Nick store for loads of new cut files that have been uploaded!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails