Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hugs | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you to share a new scrapbook layout created for Just Nick Studio using one of the cute new Love themed background cut files!
I used the cute Pink Paislee 'Pen Pals' collection to create this layout, one of my favourite things to do is to back cut files with all different patterned papers, this range was ideal to do this! 
The cut file that I used on this layout is the Cross My Heart Background cut file found in the Just Nick store. I cut it from white cardstock and backed different patterned papers behind it. Once I had all the papers backed, I used some foam/3D tape to adhere the cut file to the background paper. I really like the dimension and shadow effect it gives to my page. 
I scrapped a photo from last year of my 2 handsome sons! They are mostly best friends! As an added effect, I used some foam Thickers for my title and to embellish further! 
One of the Pen Pals chipboard frames was a perfect addition to frame my photo and draw the eye in! Puffy stickers and chipboard stickers are great embellishments to enhance layouts.
I love how this layout turned out! Check out all the gorgeous new cut files in the Just Nick store today! 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails