Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Party Girls | December 2016 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am excited to share a design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club! I have created this layout using the gorgeous December 2016 Main and Add-On kits!
party-girls
I decided to start my layout by using one of the background cut files that designed this month. I cut it from the pretty Take Me Away patterned paper by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. I arranged  just a few of the triangle strips in both directions and machine stitched them to my layout. I then used one of the exclusive Project Life cards under my photo. This photo is of some of my fave scrappy girls, including fellow Hip Kit designer Raquel Bowman, from a weekend back in June! It was screaming to be used on this layout!
party-girls-detail
Watch my process video below to see how I created this layout.....

Don't fall over but I actually journaled a little bit on this layout!! I only wrote  everyone's name that are in the photo but that still counts as journaling right?
I just had to use that mirrored acrylic 'Party' word to form part of my title. The 'Girls' word is made up of the gorgeous Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Take Me Away chipboard alphabet included in the December 2016 Embellishment kit. I also had to tuck that cute 'Wild' paper clip in under my photo!
party-girls-detail-2
I used the Take Me Away ephemera, the My Minds Eye gold mirrored acrylic stickers and the Carta Bella enamel dots all from the December 2016 Embellishment kit to embellishment my layout along with the HKC exclusive wood veneer arrows and phrases from the HKC exclusive cut apart sheet from the December 2016 Project Life Kit to embellish my layout too!
party-girls-detail-3
HAPPY NEW YEAR again everyone! I hope you celebrate in style! Best wishes to you all for a happy and healthy Happy New Year!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails