Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello Beautiful | Life Is Beautiful | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!
Today I have a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio to share where I have revisited one of the older but still beautiful collections - Life is Beautiful!
I have my gorgeous 18 month old niece and her Mum and Dad currently staying with me from England...of course I am taking loads of photos of my niece so what better way to document her by using the gorgeous Life Is Beautiful collection.
hello-beautiful
The background paper I decided to use was a little bit busy so I found a circular cut file to use and backed it with the plainer blue paper, I then machine stitched around the entire edge for some extra texture. I like how this now takes away some of the busyness. I used pop dots under the backed cut file to lift it up off the page. This cut file has some floral pieces attached to it at the bottom, you can see little bits of the floral parts mixed in with all the fussy cutting and ephemera pieces I added at the bottom!
hello-beautiful-detail
I used the gorgeous Life is Beautiful wood veneerenamel dots, flairstickers and Little Pretties to embellish my layout.
hello-beautiful-detail-2
The journal card was the perfect addition to my page, I typed my journaling on the computer and printed it out on the journal card and adhered it beside my photo.
The journaling describes my niece perfectly!!
hello-beautiful-detail-3
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
HAPPY NEW YEAR again.....celebrate in style and best wishes to you for a healthy and happy one!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails