Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Happy Aussie Day 2016 | Just Nick Studio

Hi there friends!
 Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Just Nick Studio featuring one of my favourite background cut files found under 'Our Cut Files'!  It's Australia Day here in Oz next week so I decided to document one of last year's photos from that day of my youngest holding our flag before we hung it on our balcony. 
The Bits and Pieces star background was a perfect background cut file to use as a base for this layout. I tried to slightly replicate our flag in the papers I backed the cut file with and I am happy with how it turned out.
I used lots of different Thickers that I have had in my stash forever to make up my title! I also used other bits and pieces from my stash to embellish my layout as well. I love to use up stuff I have been hoarding forever...it feels great to finally find a home for it!   
Those chipboard stars are from Pink Paislee and the flair and washi tape are from a small embellishment store in Australia. I included some hidden journalling on my layout this time, its on the tag tucked into that little bag.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Do you have a celebration coming up that you want to document? I am sure there would be an awesome cut file or 2 in the Just Nick store that would suit your theme perfectly! Check them out, they are gorgeous! 
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails