Thursday, December 1, 2016

Winter Love | October 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there everyone!

Today I am back with you sharing another design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club using the October 2016 Main and Add-On kits!

 Some of our new November cut files have been uploaded to the store and I couldn't resist using that cute 'Winter' word! I cut it out twice on my Cameo, I cut just the outline first with white cardstock and then took out the offset in Silhouette Studio and cut it from the patterned paper so that I could back it perfectly behind the white outline. 



I used some foam tape adhesive to pop it up off from the page. I kept the embellishing to a minimum this week, using only a few key pieces to help tell my story.


 As my title is quite big I wanted to make sure my layout still had balance so I used a few of the bigger embellishments like the We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home Wood Veneer and Ephemera. 

I am really pleased with how my layout turned out this week! I hope I have inspired you to create with your Hip Kits

Have a great week everyone! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails