Wednesday, November 23, 2016

We Are Better Together | October 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
 Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout I created for Hip Kit Club using the AMAZING October 2016 Main and Add-On Kits!
we-are-better-together
I decided that because my photos were small and film strip like that I would create a sense of movement on this layout. I began by cutting a vertical strip from the Maggie Holmes Gather paper from the October 2016 Paper Add-On Kit with the coral colored chevrons on. I then cut some individual chevrons to act like arrows that would work to loosely frame my photos. I matted my photos in the dark blue paper to make them stand out on the spotted background paper I chose.     we-are-better-together-detail
The We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home 'We Are Better Together' wood veneer piece from the Main Kit acts as my title and I just had to add that super cute Simple Stories 'Posh' dog chipboard sticker from the October 2016 Embellishment Kit, he reminded me of the animals on my nephews outfits that they are wearing!
Watch how I create this layout in my process video below!

The Simple Stories Posh chipboard arrows layered over the paper chevrons, helps cement the sense of movement happening on my layout. I added a few other fun things like the balloons and some hearts to help balance my layout also.  we-are-better-together-detail-2
I hope I have inspired you to create with your October 2016 Hip Kits or any of our kits? Take an idea from my layout and try it on your next layout! I would love to see what you do! Tag me @tarrahm on Instagram so I won't miss it!
Happy creating!
tarrah-mclean
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails