Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Be Merry Be Bright | Mistletoe Kisses - Simple Stories | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with my last share as a guest designer at Sassy Scrappers as November has almost come to an end :(

I can however show you my newest layout that I created using the amazing Mistletoe Kisses collection from Simple Stories!!I created 4 layouts all together with this collection and still have heaps more left over too! 
I started out with a plain white cardstock background and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a large Christmas Tree cut file available now in The Cut Shoppe
I then backed the white tree cut out with the pretty stripe patterned paper from the Mistletoe Kisses collection. I love how the colours look behind the cut file! 
I used all the different embellishments from the collection to embellish my layout including the ephemera pack, the decorative clips and the stickers too. The wood veneer pieces are from a different collection! I also used one of The Cut Shoppe's cut files for my title, cutting it out, adhering it and then machine stitching through it for a little bit of texture!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Products used and found in the Sassy Scrappers store:
                     
                        
 Cut Files I used and found in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store:
            

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails