Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Yeah Yeah Yeah | August 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I have a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the AMAZING August Main Hip Kit and Add-On Kits
Yeah Yeah Yeah
This week my brief was Crazy About Text and so well I pretty much went crazy with text! I decided to whip out those yummy Prima Oil Pastels from the August 2016 Colour Add-On Kit! Firstly I used my Silhouette Cameo to sketch out the Yeah Yeah cut file created by Kim Watson. I then proceeded to color and blend in a ROYGBIV manner with the pastels but when it was finished, it looked a bit too messy for me and there was just SO much colour so I decided to use the very same cut file, this time cutting it out from white cardstock and layering it right over the top of the sketched one. This way there are just some hints of colour poking out from underneath!
Yeah Yeah Yeah Detail
I added lots of embellishments to this layout like the Amy Tangerine 'Oh Happy Life' stickers and ephemera, I absolutely love the giraffes and combie vans in this collection! I also really liked the look of the Pink Paislee 'Take Me Away' mirror pieces, so I added a few of those around too!
Yeah Yeah Yeah Detail 2
One of the exclusive Project Life cards fits nicely as a layering piece under my photo to bring some of the colours over to my black and white photo and I also used a few of the exclusive die-cuts from the August 2016 Hip Kit Club exclusive pack this month too! 
Yeah Yeah Yeah Detail 3
Since I used a photo of my two sons on this layout I just had to add that 'Crazy' transparent title! They are crazy boys and boy do we have some awesome fun together at times! This is a photo of them up in their tree house practicing using a selfie stick!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by the Hip Kit Club blog today! The September kits will be shipping really soon so stay tuned for when they will be coming!
Tarrah x
hkc-tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails