Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Social Media Coordinator | 2016 Term 2

Hi everyone!

I am super super excited to share this news with you all! I absolutely LOVE Kimberly's Hip Kits and I am staying on the Hip Kit Club team for another term! I am so delighted to be working alongside these wonderfully talented ladies!

Just look at all these beautiful, talented faces!!

Also as an added bonus I am now the social media coordinator for Hip Kit Club!! I am the person behind posting to Instagram and keeping an eye on all the social media stuff behind the scenes for HKC!! 


Stay tuned for the HKC October Kit reveal later on today! 
You are going to LOVE this months kit!!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

WELL DONE! That's fabulous news.... & very exciting to have a new role within the team, too.....you ROCK using those kits....it will be wonderful to see you still creating with them:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails