Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Happy Little Moments | Make A Wish | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful new 'Make A Wish' collection!
happy-little-moments 
I wanted to challenge myself to create a non party/birthday layout using this collection...it ended up being quite easy since there is quite a lot of pink included in this collection and I now have a pretty niece I can scrap, I just chose papers and embellishments that weren't theme specific!  
happy-little-moments-detail 
This watercolour pink paper I have used for my background was a challenge for me at first, I don't often use pink for a background but I kept the pink embellishments to a minimum and I really like how it turned out!
happy-little-moments-detail-2 
I used bits from the vellum ephemera, the regular ephemera, sticker sheet, wood veneer, enamel dots, puffy stickers and the chipboard stickers too! I added a few splatters of white mist to finish my layout also...
happy-little-moments-detail-3 Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! 
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails