Monday, August 15, 2016

You & Me | July 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing a design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the gorgeous July 2016 Main and Add-On kits!


I have used one of the new August 2016 cut files cut from one of the exclusive patterned papers designed by Kim Watson​ for my background..I then backed it with white cardstock. 


 I really like a rainbow effect with my pages so I went ahead and embellished my layout with colour co-ordinating embellishments including the Hip Kit exclusive ephemera and puffy stickers...I also added some of the cute high five chipboard pieces from the Becky Higgins project life pack! 


I also added a few of the gorgeous rubber shapes by Amy Tangerine​ and some of the gold puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn​...behind my photo I used a Heidi Swapp chipboard frame and some of the exclusive Project Life cards too! 


Happy scrapping everyone...have a great day! 

Tarrah x


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I love the cut file!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails