Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Birthday To You | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am super duper excited to share my design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the AMAZING brand new Make A Wish collection! This collection was only just released and is not yet available in stores but it will be very soon! 
Happy Birthday To You
l decided to try and replicate the gorgeous cake that appears throughout this beautiful collection by designing my own layered cake and stand cut file in Silhouette Studio....I am offering this cut file to everyone to download for free here if you wish!   
Happy Birthday to You Detail
I created this layout for a very good friend of mine and used one of her beautiful daughter's 1st birthday cake smash photos which was obviously a perfect photo to use with this collection! I decided to use a black and white photo because of all the beautiful colours, I didn't want to distract the eye from the beautiful photo!  
Happy Birthday to You Detail 3
I machine stitched the 'cake layers' for some added texture and to enhance the separation of each layer! I added embellishments from the chipboard pack, the ephemera pack, the puffy stickers, the accessory stickers and the glitter enamel dots and clustered them throughout my layout.  
Happy Birthday to You Detail 2
When I saw those cute wood veneer candles, I just knew they had to be at the top of the cake! Even though gorgeous Grace is 1 in this photo, I wanted to add all 3 candles as it made the cake balance more and so it wouldn't topple over! Happy Birthday to You Detail 4
I hope you enjoyed my first layout created with the brand new Make A Wish collection! Be sure to keep an eye on the retail stores and the Cocoa Vanilla website for when this collection will be shipping! You won't want to miss out!
Happy scrapping!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails