Saturday, August 6, 2016

Go Explore | Imaginarium Designs | Guest Designer

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing 1 of 3 layouts I have created using some awesome Imaginarium Designs chipboard! A couple of months ago, Nat May asked me to guest design for Imaginarium Designs and she posted me out a whole lot of chipboard! 

So I got to work playing with it and created this travel/explore themed layout first...


This layout was perfect to add some Travel themed chipboard pieces by Imaginarium Designs! I especially loved the compass and just had to get that onto a page! I inked the pieces in some different coloured inks before adhering them to my layout.

I cut the really big title 'Go Explore' with my Silhouette Cameo, using some super old Basic grey papers and I also added some embellishments to match!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails