Friday, July 22, 2016

Not a Morning Person | Just Nick Studio/Creative Scrappers

Hi there everyone!
Today I am here to share my design team layout for Just Nick Studio and our recent team up with Creative Scrappers!

We were given this awesome sketch from the Creative Scrappers team to take inspiration from!
This is the July free cut file that we were to use with the sketch! Isn't it cool? I ungrouped the cut file and deleted some of the top rows so that it resembled the sketch a little better! 
You can get it for free all month long until July 31st! Just put in this code at checkout: csfree
I have wanted an excuse to use those die-cuts and the acetate word for so long! One of my good friends sent me this photo to scrap and it was perfect to use for this layout! I mostly used the True Stories collection by Shimelle!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails