Monday, June 20, 2016

Super Cheeky | Totally Rad | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am back to share a new design team layout with you for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome Totally Rad collection along with a little bit of Made of Awesome as well!
I cut a chevron background cut file from white cardstock and then backed the chevrons with papers from the Totally Rad collection. I machine stitched down the solid lines onto the grey background paper from Made of Awesome
I used a mix of embellishments from both Totally Rad and Made of Awesome. I scrapbooked a photo of my eldest son not wanting his photo taken so he resorted to half hiding behind this tree lol!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! 
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..That is an amazing cut file, love the chevrons.. great photo too..

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! Love that background and that photo is so cute!

JOHN RANN said...

This is an amazing layout Tarrah and I love the cut file could you tell me which company designed it?

Tarrah McLean said...

Thank you John! So sorry I have no idea where that cut file came from...a quick Google search didnt even tell me either...sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails