Friday, June 24, 2016

My Favourite | Just Nick Studio

Hi there everyone!
Today I have a new scrapbook layout to share with you for Just Nick using the Free Tic Tac Toe background cut file for the month of June!
Below is the free cut file for June available for download until June 30th using the code TICTACTOEFREE at checkout!
 
There are so many possibilities with the Tic Tac Toe background cut file, I cut it out from white cardstock and then backed it with the one patterned paper for a clean look. Another idea would be to back each square with a different paper for a busier look!
I just love the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans! I am trying not to use too much of it! I love that I can use flowers on boy pages! The black and white photo helps to make the colours pop!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous, love the cut file...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails