Sunday, April 24, 2016

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star | April 2016 Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi! 
Today I am so excited to be sharing my very first project as a new designer for Hip Kit Club! I created my layout using the amazing April 2016 Hip Kits!

This week I am focusing on adding tiny details to my layout, this was so simple to do with all the gorgeous little embellishments included in the April 2016-Main kit, the April 2016-Colour Add-On kit, the April 2016-Embellishment Add-on kit and the April 2016 Project Life kit!


Some of my tiny details include the tiny exclusive acrylic stars, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, machine stitching, splats of mist, Shimelle Laine American Crafts #starshine collection phrase stickers and Simple Stories #lifeincolor wood veneer. As soon as I saw the exclusive Starstruck paper designed by the one and only Kim Watson, I knew I had the perfect photo to use and this is how my star themed layout came about!


As the Starstruck paper is quite busy I needed something to help break up the busyness so I enlarged one of the stars that Ashley Horton​ designed from the free cut file set and cut it from white cardstock with my Cameo...I then machine stitched around the outside edge to add some definition. 

I love the look of different size and coloured fonts so I used lots of the different Alpha sets for my title. Some of the beautiful exclusive Project Life cards that the lovely Kimberly Krater Hutchison​ and Kim Watson designed were perfect for layering behind my photo and I loved using the Shimmerz Paints​ 'No Yoking' mist for some subtle splatters of yellow throughout my page.


These kits are so beautiful and have so much product included! If you were thinking about subscribing...go for it! I promise you will not be disappointed! #hipkitclub #silhouettecameo #exclusives #scrapbooking #scrapbookkits Pinkfresh Studio​ #lifenoted Amy Tangerine​ #plusone #bettertogether Elle's Studio​ #littlemoments

Thanks so much for stopping by!
www.hipkitclub.net 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails