Thursday, April 21, 2016

Going Places | Just Nick Studio

Hey there friends!
I am back today and  I am excited to be bringing you a new design team layout that I created using some of the brand new cut files in the Just Nick Store!
I created a travel layout as soon as I saw the 'Around the World' cut file..... it went perfectly with the Starshine collection from Shimelle! I only used the plane from this set and cut it out on vellum.....
I absolutely love this Striped Alpha Cut file set! It looks great with a paper backed behind it for some extra pop of colour! 
I added some embellishments, machine stitching and some splats of mist to finish off! 
Thank you so much for joining me today! Be sure to check out the Just Nick store for all the awesome new cut files.........new ones are added all the time so check them out!
Happy cutting and creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails