Monday, January 18, 2016

1st Christmas | Claus & Co | Simple Stories

Hi friends!

So lately I have discovered the awesome manufacturer Simple Stories....I truly LOVE their Claus & Co. collection.....I bought every piece I could get my hands on!

This paper from the Claus & Co. collection is one of my favourites....I am really into circle designs at the moment! 

 This photo is of myself, hubby and our first born son who is now 10 at his first Christmas! Such precious and special memories to document!

I am loving different fonts for titles at the moment...its great because I am using up some of my BIG alpha stash lol!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

Happy creating....
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks amazing...great collection indeedy....those circles are fabulous & such a cute photo.....time flies, eh??!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails