Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Days Like These | Pennant Tool | Epiphany Crafts

Hi there everyone!

Today I am back to share a layout that I have recently created using the Epiphany Crafts Pennant Tool and the pennant bubble caps!
I have teamed the tools with the bright, summery 'I Love Sunshine' collection by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper!
Days Like These

It's almost Summer here in Australia so I wanted to encourage it a little more by creating a fun, bright Summery layout! I have used the pennant 25 tool and the pennant bubble caps to create the banner that runs along the bottom of my photo!
Days Like These Detail
I have included some journalling on the tag that can be pulled on the left hand side of my layout. I quite often include hidden journalling on my layouts...I find it handy to do if you want lots of embellishments to help with your design!
Days Like These Detail 2

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to pull out your EC tools and have a play!

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails