Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fun Together | Paper Issues | August Sketchy Saturday

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout with you for the brand new Sketchy Saturday feature over at Paper Issues!
This month we are taking inspiration from Nicole Samuel's gorgeous layout below, Nicole created this layout for American Crafts 'No Patterned Paper Week' a few weeks ago...


Here is my take on Nicole's beautiful layout...I used lots of yummy Heidi Swapp goodies on my layout...I have mostly used items from the 'Hello Today' collection.....  

 I really liked that I could add bits and pieces of this and that to this layout!

This photo is of my beautiful sister and myself....we don't get to spend much time together anymore as she lives in England but when we get together its always so special and there are many pictures!!

If you would like to shop for some scrappy goodies in the Paper Issues store be sure to check out with code tarrah for 20% off your entire order!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating....
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails