Thursday, July 23, 2015

Travel Week | Epiphany Crafts

Hi everyone!

 Today I am here to share a layout with you that I created for travel week over on the Epiphany Crafts blog!
Cape York Roadtrip

A couple of years ago my husband and our eldest son went on a huge
roadtrip with some friends to the very Northern tip of Australia....
of course they had to get evidence that they actually got right to the tip!
Cape York Roadtrip Detail

I have used the round 25 tool with the round bubble caps and the heart 25 tool
with the heart bubble caps to create embellishments that compliment my travel themed layout....
Cape York Roadtrip Detail 2

Thanks so much for joining me here on my blog today! 
We would love to see what travel themed projects you create with your EC tools, be sure to share your wonderful creations on the Epiphany Crafts Facebook page!

Happy crafting!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails