Monday, July 20, 2015

Movieworld | Made of Awesome | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am here to share a layout that I recently created using the amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Made of Awesome' collection
Movieworld



Ashley Horton, owner of Etsy store The Cut Shoppe, was very kind and offered all of the Cocoa Vanilla team some of her cut files to use with our products! I have lots of Ashley's cut files already as I was lucky enough to be on her team for a while and I absolutely LOVE them and her work too, she is an amazing artist! For this layout I chose to use the background cut file 'Star Spangled', I sized it down a little bit and then cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo. I used the 'Awesome' patterned paper for my background paper and machine stitched some black thread on every second sun ray. Movieworld Detail
I fussy cut some stars from the 'Rockstar' patterned paper and backed them to the background cut file. I also added some vellum stars on the larger stars on the outer edge of the cut file both underneath and on top.  
Movieworld Detail 2
I embellished the rest of my layout with 'Made of Awesome' wood veneer, accessory stickers, flair, enamel dots, ephemera, charms and little stars! Lastly I added a curved title with the Alphabet Stickers!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today...make sure you check out the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store for a look at all the gorgeous products in there!
Happy creating....
Tarrah x 

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That is awesome - that star mat really sets the collection off beautifully:):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome layout, Tarrah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails