Monday, July 13, 2015

July Pinspire Me | Paper Issues | Beautiful You

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my layout inspired by the gorgeous new mood board challenge over at Paper Issues...we call it (P)inspire Me!


I was inspired by the colours and the prettiness in the board and created this layout of my brand new gorgeous niece Amelia Jade....I have used the beautiful 'Flutter' collection by Fancy Pants

I added some machine stitching to my layout to enhance some of the papers and embellishments....

We would love for you to join in with us...you have 1 whole month to share your project in our Facebook group Paper Issues Friends and Fans inspired by the board....you never know we may pick your project to be featured on our social media!
Get 20% off your entire order when you shop at Paper Issues with code tarrah at checkout!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...

Happy creating..
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails