Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello Lovely | Paper Issues

Hi everyone!!

Today I am excited as its my first time posting a project on the Paper Issues blog

I have used the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio 'Up in the Clouds' collection on my layout, one of the many things I like to do when I scrapbook is to layer...I have used some of the papers and embellishments from the 'Up in the Clouds' collection to do just that!! 

I didn't realize that a lot of this collection has sold out in the Paper Issues store but there a few things left if you want to get your hands on some!

This photo is of my gorgeous sister in law...she is so beautiful!

If you would like to make some purchases in the Paper Issues store you can save money whenever you make a purchase, now or in the future with a 20% off discount just by typing Tarrah at checkout! Make sure you take advantage of the discount so you never pay full price!


Thanks so much for stopping by blog today...I hope I have convinced you to shop your heart out!!
Happy creating and shopping ;)

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails