Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fabulous | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there everyone!
Today I am sharing a new layout that I have created using the stunning new Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Hello Lovely' collection!
Fabulous
As soon as I saw this beautiful 'Glimmer' patterned paper I knew that I wanted to use and add some colour to it.....I am not sure if you can see it much in the above photo but I used some watercolour pencils and coloured in some of the flowers in the background, I did keep it quite subtle though as my pencils were slightly different colours.
Fabulous Detail
I just love how the beautiful ephemera pieces add some pretty colour to the black and white background and makes my photo really pop!
Fabulous Detail 2
I also added some yellow and pink mists for some more pops of colour too!
The brand new collections 'Hello Lovely' and 'Made of Awesome' will be available to purchase in the next couple of weeks! Make sure you look out for them in stores or you can but directly through the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store really soon! Don't forget there are still the super gorgeous 'Flying High' and 'Sugar & Spice' collections for purchase too!
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today....
Happy creating...
Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails