Saturday, June 20, 2015

Boys Will Be Boys | Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Made of Awesome

Hi everyone!
I am popping in today to share a scrapbook layout with you that I created using the one and only amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Made of Awesome' collection!
Boys Will Be Boys
The black and white lucky star patterned paper was a perfect start for the background of my layout as I knew the photos I was going to be using were bright!
Boys Will Be Boys Detail
There are just SO many wonderful embellishments to choose from to complete any project in both the Made of Awesome and the Hello Lovely collections...the only problem you will have is to choose what gorgeous piece to add to your project next!
Boys Will Be Boys Detail 2
There is currently an amazing Special Offer on both of the BRAND NEW collections.....head over to the Cocoa Vanilla online shop to find out more!
Thank you so much joining me on my blog today!
Don't forget to check out all the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio products available in store today!
Happy creating and shopping!
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Kat said...

awesome layout, tarrah! i really love the design and all the fun elements!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails