Wednesday, May 20, 2015

So Awesome - Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
I was lucky enough to receive both the AMAZING brand new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections at the end of last week and couldn't help but create a layout straight away with the 'Made of Awesome' collection!
**Please note: The brand new collections will be available to purchase from the beginning of June 2015**
So Awesome 1
There are SO many AMAZING embellishments in both the new collections....from tickets, to vellum hearts and stars, enamel dots...the list goes on!! One of the super cute new embellishments in the 'Made of Awesome' collection are those metal camera charms...I just LOVE them!
Of course there are still beautiful papers and a few of the fave embellishments like flair and wood veneers included in the new collections.... everything I have used on this layout is from the 'Made of Awesome' collection except the couple of spots of mist...I challenged myself and used at least one of everything from the collection!
So Awesome 1 Detail 2

So have I teased you enough into wanting the brand new Cocoa Vanilla collections? 
Trust me, they are a must have!!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Happy creating! See you next time!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails