Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Boy...

Hi everyone!
I am back with you again today to share another recent layout I created using the super adorable Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flying High collection!
I am so lucky to be a part of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team, I feel so so lucky to have access to these gorgeous products all the time to create and document my memories... and that's what its all about right?!
This photo is of my super cute nephew Samuel! He lives in England so I don't get to see him often but of course I still adore him! I got to spend Christmas with him which was wonderful because it was his first Christmas, lots of cuddles and wonderful memories! I hope to go over to visit him either later this year or next year, we will see how the finances are going! Happy Boy
I used lots of the Flying High stickers on this layout, I layered them a little and also used some of them as borders too..I love mixing up lots of the different patterned papers for some colour and to make my photo pop! I printed out some journaling on my printer and then cut it up into strips, I really like the look this gives, it fills in a void without using another paper or embellishment.
Happy Boy Detail
Thank you so much for stopping by my today.....till next time...happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails